Friday, January 28, 2011

How Far Would Go?

How far would you go to protect a friend? Have you ever thought about that or been in an situation where you did protect that friend? I am the type of person who will always have my friends back and if something happens to them I will be there for them. I think it comes down to morals and the type of person you really are. If a friend asked me to something or protect them from something I would do it in a heart beat. I would go above and beyond to protect that person and that friendship.

Some vivid times in my life that I remember where I helped protect my friends and my friends protected me were in college. We were always there for each other and still are! If something should happen to me right now...you bet they would be there as quickly as they could. If something should happen in your life and your best friends weren't there for you or abandoned you, then they really weren't you're friend or loved you in the first place. True friendship shows when hard times strike. Who's there for you? Who would have your back? I know the best friends that I have I would do anything in the world for them and I know they would do the same for me. Just think...how far would you go for a friend?

1 comment:

  1. Let's see....how many times did this happen in college? With basketball, BOYS!, and dumb girls. We always had each others backs :) And still do.
    Love ya Mere.

    ReplyDelete